From 3D cone beam imaging and digital X-rays to Diogent ointment, our practice uses the tools to make your treatment more efficient and comfortable. Some of our most advanced technology is used in laser dentistry. Dr. Bryce Alldredge uses state-of-the-art laser technology to perform your treatment with greater accuracy and precision.
The WaterLase® iPlus laser is designed to perform a variety of variety of tasks. These include:
- Cleaning and removing bacteria deposits, such as tartar or plaque
- Helping during a dental whitening treatment
- Stabilizing or hardening a tooth filling
- Treating infected soft (gum) tissue
- Treating decayed hard (dental) tissue
- Helping heal canker or cold sores
- Reshaping the tissue of the gum line
Because of the advanced design of the WaterLase laser, our dentist can often complete a treatment without the use of anesthesia. The device does not vibrate or give off heat. Instead, it uses energy from light wavelengths to target specific areas of the mouth. Because there is no need for sutures following treatment, the laser allows for shorter recovery and healing time. If you would like to learn more about how About Dental Care uses WaterLase laser dentistry in St. George, Utah, make an appointment with us today. Simply call 435-652-9105 and schedule a visit with our dentist to learn about our latest tools and technology.